Friday, May 2, 2014

OUTFIT: Denim shirt and stripes (yes, more stripes!)

So I tried to snap a (somewhat) casual outfit photo.  I was dodging raindrops the whole time, but at least it shows a bit more of my more casual style.  I'm still not sure about this outfit (and the boots definitely need to be cleaned and polished), but at least it was an attempt to maximize using my denim shirt.  I highly recommend this one (on sale!), go get yourself one!  Then check out Audrey's post on how to style it!

Outfit details and current online options follow.

(A trench coat in late April?  It's cold here, okay?)




 


(Dumb pose, I know...)


(Better??  Not really)

OUTFIT:
Shirt: J. Crew Factory (exact on sale)
Skirt: Old Navy (exact in current colors)
Belt: American Eagle, thrifted (similar)
Boots: Hunter via ebay (exact in current colors)

No comments:

Post a Comment