Tuesday, December 1, 2015

OUTFIT: Casual cape






OUTFIT DETAILS:

Cape: vintage via ebay (similar)
Top: LOFT (exact)
Jeans: LOFT (similar)
Shoes: Talbots via ebay (similar)
Bag: vintage Coach via ebay (similar)
Earrings: vintage shop in SF (similar)
Bracelet: old (similar)
Watch: Kenneth Cole (similar)

I know this outfit is similar to my last post highlighting my newest wardrobe acquisition...  However, since that post was essentially a wardrobe planning idea (me playing with my new toy), I wanted to post a slight variation that actually proved wearable in real life.  I wore this running errands with my son - and even took him to practice his new "big-boy" no-training-wheel-bike riding.  Just your regular, run-of-the-mill cape-wearing mom - don't we all deserve a super-hero cape anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment