Monday, June 13, 2016

OUTFIT: Lace up flats and chambray







OUTFIT DETAILS:
Shirt: thrifted (similar)
Scarf: Nordstrom Rack (similar)
Skirt: Charlotte Russe (similar)
Shoes: Gap (similar)
Bag: GiGi New York via ebay (similar)
Earrings:  Robin Undira (similar)
Watch: Michael Kors via ebay (similar - on sale!)

This was my "so happy to be reunited with (part of) my closet" outfit...  I'm still in transition, as we stay with friends waiting to move into our home, but just being able to grab some cute shoes that were different from the two pairs I used for the past 6 weeks was such a treat!  The lace up flat trend has been here for a little while (I bought this pair last fall, and wore them this way, that way and in this outfit), but I'm planning on enjoying every last moment of it, since they're comforable and cute, always a great combination.

There are some really cute options out there right now for lace up flats.  While I love my denim pair, I can't enough of these cognac and blush/nude options, as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment