Friday, June 23, 2017

Summer days





OUTFIT DETAILS:
Activity: Errands, family movie date (Cars 3 for Gavin!)

Top: WhoWhatWear via Target, last year (similarsimilar with short sleeves)
Pants: LOFT, this spring (similar)
Earrings: Ann Taylor, in store this week - on super sale in store! (exact)
Watch: Apple, gift (exact)
Bag: thrifted (similar)
Shoes: thrifted (similar)

For me, summer arrived this week.  Right after Gavin finished school in early June, we left for an East Coast vacation.  It was 94 degrees in New York City, so you'd think that would have started summer for me, and as far as weather goes, it did, but for the relaxed summer feeling, this week marks the beginning.  That lovely feeling of long, sometimes even lazy days.  In reality, summer isn't that much less busy than other seasons, but there's an element of promise that begins anew each morning which I treasure. So this outfit celebrates that summer day feeling.  It fit my mood perfectly, which is one of my favorite things about fashion.  On a more frivolous note, it allowed me to wear my new earrings...

Happy summer to you! 

Here are some more adorable summer accessory shopping options for you:

EARRINGS:

SANDALS:

BAGS:

No comments:

Post a Comment