Thursday, November 23, 2017

Great sales for Black Friday - starting today!

I don't usually post much on sales, since I don't get a whole lot of things at retail stores.  But, there are some items I regularly buy retail, including underwear (of course!).  And I always buy the same underwear, these from Soma for everyday completely line free wear, even under workout wear and sometimes these or these (also from Soma) for a slightly prettier look  (but one that does show under formfitting items, so can't be worn every day).  I also like their sleepwear (check out these adorable sleep chemises), and they seem to last a long time, from the couple of items I've bought in the past. And, guess what?  It's all buy one, get one 50% off starting today.  And the panties are on their special sale offer (the only time I buy them), where you buy 3, get 2 free, so they are only $8 each (they are usually $16-18 per pair) - plus you would be able to buy a second set of 5 for 50% those prices.  If you join their free rewards club, you end up earning free $5-10 certificates and free shipping.  It's totally worth it if you end up liking their products.  They also do carry a wide range of bra sizes, which I appreciate, although, in truth, I don't buy bras there anymore, even though it is one of the few places that carries my size. I prefer Bare Necessities.com for bras from other brands than Soma, they seem to last longer and have more consistent sizing (just my humble opinion).  Anyway, I just made my order and thought I'd share it with you!  (Totally not sponsored!) 

Oh, and be sure to check for the deal where you get a free pair of $25 slippers with any sleepwear purchase!  If you don't need slippers, surely you know someone who would love them!  If the deal doesn't obviously show up for your in your cart, just search for all slippers and add the pair that says "FREE SLIPPERS WITH ANY SLEEPWEAR PURCHASE" to your cart in the color of your choice.

I'll add some more sales as I find them.  I have only paid attention to sales on sites of things I actually need, so I'll have to snoop around to find more... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment