Friday, December 1, 2017

Millennial pink corduroy pants, statement earrings and statement sleeves...






OUTFIT DETAILS:
Activity: Volunteering in Gavin's classroom

Top: LOFT (exact)
Pants: LOFT, in nostalgia rose color (exact)
Earrings: LOFT (exact)
All LOFT items were at least 50% in store last week and this week, check if the sale is still on!
Shoes: Franco Sarto, thifted (similar)
Bag: Burberry, gift (exact)
Watch: Apple, gift (similar)

I think this may be the first time I bought an entire outfit all at the same time!  I went into LOFT one day, looking for a relaxed black long-sleeved top, something I had recently realized was missing from my closet.  I left the store wearing the top (it looked better with my outfit than what I was currently wearing), and ended up also buying these gorgeous earrings and pants - at least they were all at least 50%.  It is pretty unusual for me to wear one store head-to-toe, so it felt worthy of comment.

LOFT is one of the few retail stores I shop regularly, since most of my clothing is thrifted.  But they are really killing it in their recent offerings!  That, along with some great recent in-store specials made for some shopping easy decisions.  Plus, these modern skinny pants from LOFT work really well for me (I have them in gray denim, too), so it's my go-to store when I'm looking for pants.

This gorgeous bag is also worthy of mention.  I do love my bags, but this is definitely a step up (or two) up from my usual.  While I do love the bag for itself (what's not to love?), it means especially much since it was a gift from my mother-in-law while she herself is going through health issues.  For her to think of me during that time is really meaningful, and I'll remember it every time I use this bag. 

This is totally not sponsored, just my current favorites from one of my favorite stores!  Here's some cute things I saw in store, in case you're interested:

TOPS:


BOTTOMS:


ACCESSORIES:

No comments:

Post a Comment