Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Ballet feels





I photographed the outfit with the scarf, as I wore it, but also without the scarf, as I kind of preferred when I put the outfit together.  Looking at the pictures, I think the scarf was perhaps the better outfit, though I do love a really minimal outfit....

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Activity: Meeting for worship

Coat: Linda Allard Ellen Tracy, thrifted (similar)
Top: Gap (similar)
Skirt: thrifted (similar)
Earrings: white topaz rose gold studs (similar)
Scarf: H&M (similar)
Shoes: BCBGeneration via DSW recently - the Ellah pump (exact - currently in taupe only, similar in black, similar, also in black)
Bag: Ann Taylor, thrifted (similar)

I have this theory that some of the best outfits come together at the last minute (of course, sometimes for every outfit that does come together, there are 5 that didn't, sometimes left all over the bedroom, other times the outfit still doesn't come together and you still have 5 outfits to clean up after).  This particular outfit wasn't planned, and was very rushed, but amazingly was created on the first try!  Outfit kismet.  It does happen once in a while. 

I think my favorite part is the ballerina feel of the ankle tie heels with the pink skirt.  Brings me back to my age 4 ballet days - someday I'll scan and post a picture.  Until then, I'll have this outfit to give me that graceful feeling.

What's your theory on putting outfits together?  Are you an advance planner or last minute creator? 


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment