Tuesday, July 1, 2014

OUTFIT: It's all about the bag...



Presto, change-o; New bag, new look!


I wore this outfit two ways last weekend.  With the tote bag, doing errands - a casual summer look.  Then we had a party later, and I didn't really have time or energy to think about changing clothes.  I did however, decide to switch bags.  Isn't it amazing how different the two looks are, with the only change being the bag?  I probably could have enhanced the difference with a bold necklace on the dressier look, but at least no one can say I didn't try to dress up for the party, now can they??  (And you can't blame me for being addicted to bags, can you?)

DETAILS:
Shirt: Old Navy, old (similar)
Cami: Nordstrom brand, old (similar)
Shorts: Old Navy (exact)
Shoes: Michael Kors via ebay (similar)
Yellow bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (similar)
Tote bag: Target on clearance (I think it was actually a home storage bin/tote) (similar)
Earrings: gift (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment