Tuesday, June 16, 2015

OUTFIT: Chambray stars





OUTFIT DETAILS:
Activity: Meeting for worship

Jacket: Forever 21 (exact) (reviewed here)
Shirt: Forever 21 (exact) (reviewed here)
Skirt: J. Crew (exact in current colors)
Bag: Talbots via ebay (similar)
Shoes: Levity via DSW (similar)
Earrings: craft fair (similar)

I've been taking my new pieces for a test spin!  I loved this combination of chambray and mustard together.  I can't wait to try other ways to wear this chambray shirt, especially combined with more casual pieces.  I don't get multiple items of new clothes very often, so it's fun to have so many new things to throw in the mix.  Isn't that a fun feeling once in a while?

And, can I just mention this app I just downloaded called Stylebook?  I know I'm behind the times, as many fashion bloggers mentioned this months ago, but I've literally never purchased an app (It's $3.99, I think), but I had been wanting to get it for a while.  I'm just in the process of photographing and uploading my photos, and I can. not. wait. to start making virtual outfits with my own clothes!  It's a pretty sweet app if you love playing with outfits.  (As always, not sponsored, just my personal little opinion!)

No comments:

Post a Comment