Wednesday, July 1, 2015

OUTFIT: Seeing stars






And here's a bonus with my date night cutie (he was mid-mustache experiment) - Sorry for the bad quality, the "selfie" side of the phone doesn't take great pics):



Blazer: ebay (similar)
Top: Forever 21 +, currently sold out (similar)
Jeans: LOFT (similar)
Shoes: Cole Haan (exact) (reviewed here)
Bracelets: large one was my grandmother's, smaller two are thrifted (similar, similar, similar)
Earrings: Craft Fair (similar)
Bag: Marc Jacobs (similar

Date nights are rare and special affairs when you live thousands of miles from family (aka trusted babysitters).  So, this one was a most anticipated event.  Remembering this top was a happy thought that helped me pull the rest of the outfit together.  As comfortable as a tee, but a slightly different shape than I usually wear, this drapey, button-back blouse made me feel slightly fancier than normal, but just as comfortable. Note to self: remember to look at my hanging clothes for casual outfits, too!  I always look to my tee-shirts when I'm not dressing up too much, but there's no reason my blouses can't get some casual-time love, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment