Thursday, April 7, 2016

OUTFIT: Chambray and olive shorts






OUTFIT DETAILS:
Top: LOFT (similar)
Shorts: Gap, old (similar)
Sandals: Michael Kors via ebay (similar)
Bag: Coach via ebay (similar)
Hat: Forever 21 (exact)
Watch: Michael Kors via ebay (similar)
Earrings: Robin Undira boutique (similar)

I'm always looking for a new outfit "formula".  I already know I love chambray with almost everything, but I don't remember wearing it much with olive in the past. When some unexpectedly warm and sunny weather arrived, I dug out my trusty olive linen shorts and paired it with one of my favorite chambray tops.  While there aren't always that many days you would actually pair shorts with a long-sleeve shirt (in places other than San Francisco, that is...), it can be a surprising comfortable combination.  As a bonus, I didn't have to worry too much about sunscreen on my arms!

Here are some shopping options for you to recreate the look:

OLIVE SHORTS:


CHAMBRAY TOP:

SUN HAT:


PLATFORM SANDALS:

No comments:

Post a Comment