Sunday, July 31, 2016

Bright red crops






OUTFIT DETAILS:
Top: Gap (similar)
Pants: Old Navy, purchased in store this season, sold out online(similar, exact in plus size)
Shoes: Merona, thrifted (similar)
Bag: Ann Taylor, thrifted (similar)
Necklace: Forever 21, purchased in store this season but not available online (similar)
Sunglasses: LOFT, purchased in store this season but not available online (similar)
Watch: Michael Kors via ebay (similar)

I found these bright red cropped trousers in the clearance rack one day.  I hesitated to get them, since my lifestyle isn't exactly businesslike these days.  I tend to reach for my denim on casual days, but one morning as I was rushing to look presentable for a bank meeting within 10 minutes after a post-run shower, I thought of these pants.  A peplum top and cropped trousers are just as comfortable as a tee and jeans, but look much more put together.  I was hoping it masked (or at least distracted from) my thrown on makeup and still-wet hair.  (This photo was taken after I got home and had time to finish my hair.)  In any case, it's a combination I plan to wear again!  I'll call it my mom disguise, since you wouldn't guess my day is library and grocery runs as I wear it...

No comments:

Post a Comment