Thursday, June 29, 2017

Nineties style






OUTFIT DETAILS:
Activity: Volunteer teaching session, errands

Dress: Gap, thrifted (similar)
Top: H&M (similar)
Earrings: Ann Taylor, 40% clearance price this week in store (exact)
Watch: Apple, gift (exact)
Bag: thrifted (similar)
Shoes: Steve Madden via DSW (similar)

I've been planning this outfit for a while.  As soon as I saw this dress at Goodwill, I knew it was destined to be paired, nineties-style, with a white tee.  (Technically I need a crewneck tee with this dress, rather than a scoopneck, but I worked with what I had- here's a better tee for layering with a slip dress, if you want to try the look - size down for a close fit under the dress.)

Consider this a throwback Thursday post, since I wore this last Thursday - this week I've been needing many more layers, so I'm enjoying the look back myself....

Here are some alternative options if you're feeling the slip dress vibe...:


No comments:

Post a Comment