Tuesday, April 7, 2015

OUTFIT: Blues





OUTFIT DETAILS:
Activity: Another fun day with Nana

Shirt: J. Crew (similar)
Jeans: LOFT (similar)
Shoes: Nine West, thrifted (similar)
Bag: Marc Jacobs (similar)
Bracelet: Magnolia Farms store, Waco, TX (similar)
Earrings: Chandelier earrings, gift (similar)
Jacket: Old Navy (exact)

I'm loving simple tops that add a hint of style with some interesting seaming or shape.  We all wear tee shirts, probably often, so why not find some tops that feel as comfortable as that ratty tee you wear to bed, but look considerably more grown-up.  It has also helped that I have come into the 21st century as far as top prices go.  Since I am often a thrift shopper, where tops are usually $2-5, it's hard for me to spring for a cute top that is basically a fancy tee shirt.  Seriously, though, with just a bit more cash (on average, discounted to $15-35 or so), I have started to assemble a respectable collection.  No one needs to know that they are just as comfortable as my previous pilled, stained and worn-out versions....  Shhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment