Wednesday, April 1, 2015

OUTFIT: Casual pencil skirt





OUTFIT DETAILS:
Activity: Errands, park with Gavin

Jacket: Gap, thrifted (similar)
Tee: Feist concert, old (similar)
Skirt: Old Navy (exact) (reviewed here)
Shoes: Converse via DSW (similar)
Bag: Coach via ebay (similar)
Earrings: ebay (similar)
Hat: vacation in Mexico (similar)

I've been feeling in a bit of a fashion rut lately, especially in my dressed up outfits.  Pencil skirt after pencil skirt outfit, you get the idea....  (That's why I haven't taken many dressed-up outfit pictures lately!)  So, I decided to shake up my fashion "formula" for daytime.  Why not use a pencil skirt in a completely different way than usual?  Add Chucks, graphic tee, hat and denim jacket, and the wardrobe staple is hardly recognizable.

Do you have any tricks for breaking a fashion rut?

2 comments: