Tuesday, April 14, 2015

OUTFIT: Graphic tee and Gap moto jogger pants



OUTFIT DETAILS:
Activity: Casual day

Jacket: Gap, thrifted (similar)
Tee: Feist concert, old (similar)
Pants: Gap (exact - on sale!) (reviewed here)
Shoes: Converse via DSW (similar)
Bag: Coach via ebay (similar)
Earrings: ebay (similar)
Hat: vacation in Mexico (similar)

I mentioned in this post that I often try changing elements of an outfit to see how much difference it makes in the overall feel (in this case I think I realized it was warmer than I had thought, so I changed from pants to a skirt, so it was less fashion and more function...).  I said that I would be posting an example of an outfit with one element changed where it didn't make much difference - this is it.  Well, it's a perfectly fine look, and a bit of a departure for me overall to remember to wear my hat and to stick with the ultra-casual Converse shoes.  But, as far as a change from the original look, meh.  Next time I'll try changing out the hat or shoes also...   


No comments:

Post a Comment