Monday, September 21, 2015

OUTFIT: Emerald and flame






OUTFIT DETAILS:

Blazer: thrifted (similar)
Top: thrifted (very similar in limited sizing, similar-ish)
Skirt: J. Crew (exact skirt in current colors, similar color)
Shoes: Korkease via DSW (similar)
Bag: Ann Taylor, thrifted (similar)
Sunglasses: Ralph Lauren (exact)

Yesterday was a gorgeous day!  But I was having another one of those "ready for fall" moments while literally feeling like summer (it was so "hot" and sunny here in San Francisco that people walked around using umbrellas to shade themselves, so funny!).  Since I wanted to add a layer, but the thermometer would only allow a light one, I paired my summer tank with a linen blazer.  I'm not sure if it's officially allowed to wear linen for fall (there were mixed reviews when I googled "linen for fall okay?"), but it can be a realistic option when you want to dress for the season but the thermometer is not cooperating.


(Check In Style magazine for October 2015 for their comments on this green and red-orange color pairing -  it's legit baby!)

No comments:

Post a Comment