Thursday, December 10, 2015

OUTFIT: Chambray with cognac






OUTFIT DETAILS:

Hat: thrifted (similar)
Top: LOFT (exact on sale with 40% everything and free shipping right now with code SNAILMAIL)
Tank: Old Navy (similar)
Skirt: Old Navy (similar)
Boots: Costume National via ebay (similar)
Bag: vintage Coach via ebay (similar)
Earrings: Robindira boutique, Petaluma CA (similar)
Watch: Michael Kors via ebay (similar)

There's something about a chambray shirt that pulls together an outfit in such an effortless way.  And blue and orange are always a classic color combination (confession: my husband is a die-hard Chicago Bears fan, so perhaps I've been affected in my color choices...).  Add fancy earrings, a beanie, and stripes to the mix, and you've got a winning combination.  (Which, sadly, cannot be said about my husband's favorite football team.  But don't tell him I said so.)

1 comment: