Thursday, January 14, 2016

OUTFIT: Buffalo plaid





OUTFIT DETAILS:

Top: LOFT (similar)
Vest: Lands' End (similar)
Jeans: LOFT (similar)
Scarf: Target (exact in available colors)
Shoes: Vans (exact)
Bag: vintage Coach via ebay (similar)

I didn't plan on posting two buffalo plaid top outfits in a row, but lately I've been taking a break from the time it takes to get outfit photos as I try to focus on caring for my family in a more organized way.  I know there's lots of ladies who do it all (and make it look easy): meal planning, cooking, cleaning, family activity planning, working and more, but for me, the meal planning, food shopping and cooking part is especially hard.  I'm really trying to plan things out better, so we have healthy and appealing options with less stress on my part.  For now, with my other work and volunteer responsibilities, that doesn't leave much outfit photo time....  But, I think it'll get easier.  Or, at least I hope so!  No, it will.  And, while, although there may not be photographic evidence of good outfits while doing all this meal prepping and planning, they're still there.  (In the spirit of the old riddle, does a tree falling in the forest make a sound when there is no one to hear it? I believe that an outfit worn without blog photos still makes a "sound" - at the very least it affects my mood!)


No comments:

Post a Comment