Thursday, January 28, 2016

OUTFIT: Sporty pants as "trousers"





OUTFIT DETAILS:
Blazer: Gap, old (similar)
Tee: J. Crew Factory (similar)
Pants: Athleta (exact - reviewed here)
Shoes: thrifted (similar)
Bag: vintage Coach via ebay (similar)
Sunglasses: RayBan (exact)

Don't you love outfits that feel like pajamas, but look nothing like them?  (And I'm talking regular people pajamas, not fancied up blogger-wear silk or satin "pajamas".)  When I put this outfit on (it was an unplanned amalgam of the sport pants and tee I wore to bike in the morning with a blazer and flats added to run to the store), my son asked, "Are you going to take outfit pictures, Mom?". So it apparently looked more put together than my typical around-the-house outfits (at least to a 5 year old...), yet I noticed how comfortable it felt at the store, basically like a set of pajamas with a blazer and flats.  How can you go wrong with that combination?  I will definitely be remembering to wear these pants more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment