Thursday, January 18, 2018

Lilac in winter






OUTFIT DETAILS:
Activity: Meeting for worship

Trench coat: Gap, thrifted (similar)
Scarf: thrifted (similar)
Top: Ann Taylor (similar)
Skirt: J. Crew (exact)
Hosiery: (exact)
Shoes: BCBG via DSW (exact)
Bag: Ann Taylor, thrifted (similar)
Earrings: vacation in Spain (similar)

I was so happy when I thrifted this trench coat last year.  I had been looking for a non-structured outer layer to change up my wardrobe, but the gorgeous gray-lilac color was a total bonus.  I wore it several times last year (blogged here), then I was excited this year to have various shades of lilac be declared "on-trend". I would still be wearing this jacket whether it was on-trend or not, but I won't lie and pretend it isn't cool to have something you thrifted for less than $20 be considered a hot color for the season.  I was extra happy to have found this scarf during another random thrifting excursion, which perfectly coordinates....

Here are some shopping options for you, if you're in the market for a similar look:

Trench coat:


Earrings:
Scarf:


Blouse:

No comments:

Post a Comment