Thursday, December 28, 2017

Trench flowers








OUTFIT DETAILS:
Activity: Volunteer ministry

Trench: Forever 21, years ago (similar)
Shirt: Mossimo (similar)
Skirt: thrifted (similar)
Earrings: not very visible, but they are thrifted antiqued sterling silver knot studs (similar)
Scarf: Ann Taylor, on clearance in store earlier in December (similar, similar)
Necklace: Ann Taylor, also on clearance in store in December (similar in green, in red)
Tights: Merona, Target - discontinued (boo!)  (new Target brand, I haven't tried yet)
Shoes: Nine West via ebay (similar)
Bag: Ann Taylor, thrifted (similar)

My patience was rewarded for this outfit.  I had been stalking this necklace for several weeks, but $49 is just too much for costume jewelry, in my opinion.  So, when it was 1/2 off the sale price of $20, I leaped upon my prey.  This gorgeous scarf was also on sale, and 50% off the sale price, and when I used my credit card reward certificate, both items set me back a whopping total of $2.  I paired it with classic items so the accessories would really stand out.  

Share one of your great deal stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment