Tuesday, March 18, 2014

STYLING GAVIN

While I don't love pictures of myself, even when I'm wearing an outfit I like, I LOVE how pictures of Gavin come out.  Turns out I love picking out his outfits even more than I love picking out my own (not hard to figure out why when I see the relative results...)  Here are some all-time favorite outfit designs from various occasions.  They're mostly in order of most recent first.

Many of these items were from ebay, consignment sales and/or made by me.  I'll add some tips on shopping ebay and consignment sales and perhaps a tie tutorial in future.


 Suit: Crewcuts via J. Crew Factory Store
Tie/handkerchief: Made from a discarded men's tie

 Suit: E. Land (by Lands' End) via ebay
Tie: Made by me, fabric bought at Joann Fabrics
Shirt: Baby Gap via ebay


Sweatshirt: Crewcuts (via J. Crew Factory Store)
Vest: Old Navy
Jeans: Probably Baby Gap via ebay
Shoes: Puma via consignment sale
Sunglasses: Baby Gap

 Suit: Polo Ralph Lauren (via ebay)
Scarf: Handmade in Guatemala
Shoes: Naturino via ebay

Shirt: Ralph Lauren via ebay
Shorts: Old Navy
Sandals: Keen via consignment sale
Sunglasses: Baby Gap

Shirt: Baby Gap via consignment sale
Shorts: Old Navy (gift)
Sandals: Keen via consignment sale
Sunglasses: Baby Gap

ALL TIME FAVORITE:
Jacket: Cherokee via Target (borrowed)
Tie: Tommy Hilfiger via Nordstrom Rack (I made the neckband smaller on a men's tie)
Shorts: Baby Gap (Cutest ever!!) via ebay
Shoes: Elefantito via ebay
Sunglasses: Target

Hat: Baby Gap
Pants/suspenders: H&M
Shirt: Oshkosh B'gosh
Tie: Etsy shop

Sweater: H&M
Shirt: Koala Baby
Tie: Made by me
Pants: not sure
Shoes: Squeaky shoes via ebay 

1 comment: