Friday, March 28, 2014

WHAT I WORE: Volunteer work

My life has a few phases.  While I do really dress up two times a week for our meetings for worship, when I am doing my volunteer teaching work (about 17 hours a week), I wear slightly more casual but skirted outfits, then there are the really casual outfits I wear to run errands with Gavin (and we won't even talk about the lounging clothes I wear at home when I don't plan to go out at all).  Here's a typical daily volunteer ministry outfit for early spring here in Wisconsin.  It was paired with a winter coat!

Clearly still perfecting my outfit picture technique...




Sweater: Tangents via Goodwill
Tee: LOFT outlet (similar, similar)
Skirt: Athleta, old (tell them to bring back the pencil skirt!) (save, similar, similar, splurge)
Boots: Hunter via ebay
Scarf, handmade in Nepal (save, splurge)

No comments:

Post a Comment