Tuesday, July 15, 2014

OUTFIT: Pink with patterned shorts (plus a review of J. Crew Factory 4" printed stretch chino shorts)



OUTFIT DETAILS
Activity: Hair appointment, dentist appointment, errands

Top: J. Crew Factory (similar)
Shorts: J. Crew Factory (exact - on sale and extra 30% with code SHOPSHOP)
Shoes: Michael Kors via ebay (similar - on sale)
Watch: vintage Citizen via ebay (similar)
Necklace: chain via ebay (similar)
Pendant: gift (so glad I realized I could also use a longer chain with this pendant!) (similar)
Earrings: gift (similar)

Only one picture, I'm afraid, but out of the many I took, only one turned out even remotely well (and that's still pretty remote).  Which is a shame, because I really like this outfit.  I plan to recycle it for a party this weekend.  It's my new go-to outfit: bright, fun and pretty comfortable.  Am I the only one who shamelessly recycles cute outfits (when I stumble on to them)?

REVIEW: J. Crew Factory 4" printed stretch chino shorts

I had forgotten about these adorable J. Crew Factory shorts I bought last month (too busy enjoying my comfy linen shorts from Old Navy, I guess).  I won't make that mistake again!  Now that I've worn them, I see many future outfits coming.  My favorite white blazer will definitely make an appearance with said shorts...


Fit: True to size.  I ordered my usual J. Crew bottom size, and it fit fine.  
Cut: It's a more fitted cut, so keep that in mind if you are bottom heavy.  
Style: Always a plus, there are pockets - both in front and back.
Fabric: Nice sturdy stretch twill.  Feels good quality, even though the pattern is printed-on, not my usual favorite type.



No comments:

Post a Comment