Friday, July 11, 2014

Hello, again, Internet!

In case you hadn't noticed (and please don't tell me you hadn't), I haven't posted for over a week.  I've been on vacation!  A great trip from the Midwest, through the Badlands and Black Hills of South Dakota, across Wyoming, up Montana until you reach...  Glacier National Park.  Awesome trip, I totally recommend it (even if you are traveling with 3 other adults and 3 children under 9 years old in one SUV pulling a medium size pop-up camper.)

We had such a wonderful time.  Having no cell phone signal (or at least only 1G speed - thanks, Sprint) for most of the trip was actually a blessing (and no wifi for the entire trip for my laptop).  The views around were so spectacular, I'm glad I got to focus on them.  

And, the outfit photos I was planning to take?  Well, they mostly didn't materialize (any of you who have camped will understand why...).  But, I have lots of new ideas about packing, camping, Glacier National Park, the Badlands and some about fashion, too.  Just give me a chance to get some awesome packing list and camping help collages built, okay?

Here's a quick preview of the trip...  (Photo credits also go to Janelle and Don Kohlhagen.  We merged our pictures and shared cameras, so it's hard to say who took what photo exactly.  Just know the really good ones are probably Janelle's.)

OUTFIT (the lone one - more info on that another day):



VIEWS:
Badlands





Glacier National Park







No comments:

Post a Comment