Friday, March 14, 2014

Outfit of the day: last Sunday

I consider fashion a form of design - hopefully you do, too!  While I am by no means the picture of fashion (especially in shape), I do have fun planning outfits.  So, here's the first of the occasional outfit post.  This one is the outfit without me in it - trust me, the pictures didn't turn out right.  Hoping to perfect my picture taking technique soon - or maybe it is better this way!

The first one is what I ended up wearing (switched out the skirt and shirt due to fit issues that day), the second is what I wanted to wear (button-up and leather skirt).  Ah, well.


Jacket: Vintage Diane Von Furstenburg via ebay
Eyelet shell: Old Navy (last summer)
Skirt: J. Crew No. 2 Pencil (last spring)
Shoes: Cole Haan via Nordstrom Rack (old)
Bag: B. Makowsky via Marshall's (old)
Necklace: Urban Peach Boutique (old)
Same as above but changes as follows:
Shirt: In Style Essentials (exact)
Skirt: Marshall's (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment