Monday, December 22, 2014

OUTFIT: Navy and black






OUTFIT DETAILS:
Activity: Meeting for worship

Jacket: LOFT via ebay
Tank: Caslon via Nordstrom Rack 
Skirt: thrifted 
Heels: Steve Madden via DSW
Bag: Steve Madden via ebay 
Necklaces: gifts and vacation

I love this blazer!  Sometimes the item you buy happens to fill the missing piece in your closet that you don't realize you had.  This blazer is that missing piece for me.  I never knew I needed a taupe blazer, but I did!  Now I can't stop wearing it!  I wore it at least twice last week with completely different outfits than this one (unfortunately not photographed), and have more ideas to come.  Have you ever found out that really useful piece you didn't realize you needed?

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this outfit! That jacket and those heels are amazing!
    Originalluxury

    ReplyDelete