Wednesday, December 17, 2014

WARDROBE RECAP: Striped skirt, 7 ways




Do you like this feature on the blog? (Past examples here, herehere and here) I hope so.  In any case, I enjoy it.  Not that I love looking back at pictures of myself.  But, I can see which items in my closet are most versatile, and, although I wouldn't have guessed it, seeing ways I've already paired an item helps me think of ways I haven't tried yet.  I love getting new wardrobe items as much as anyone.  Yet, I really crave more options with less clothing.  I think evaluating items this way helps me see which pieces I really reach for over and over again and which ones I want to like, but don't seem to use.  Maybe that will leave room for new purchases? 

This skirt turned out to be one of the most reached for over the last 9 months.  Here are some of the ways I wore it.  Links above each picture lead to the original blog post with outfit details.  And here's a similar style still available to purchase!



With a graphic tee and blazer (not seen on the blog):



With a bright cozy sweater:



With a floral scarf and bright tights:





With a chambray shirt:



With a leather moto jacket:



With a white button-down, platforms and blazer:



No comments:

Post a Comment