Friday, May 30, 2014

OUTFIT: Mixed neutral stripes and crochet hat

Adding that extra element of style to an outfit in the summer can feel like a challenge when you can't do it with layers.  In the heat, even a bold necklace can be too confining for some of us (at least for me!).  How can you add that extra oomph to an outfit under those circumstances?  Try a hat.  Here's the beauty of that option:

1. Sun protection
2. Covers a bad hair day (my #1 reason for this entire outfit plan)
3. Adds style

I'm determined to remember to wear my hats more this summer.  Want to join me?

Outfit details follow pictures.







OUTFIT DETAILS:
Hat: Old Navy (similar)
Tee: Nordstrom Rack (similar)
Skirt: Old Navy (similar)
Shoes: Korks by Kork Ease (similar)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (save, splurge)

No comments:

Post a Comment