Monday, May 12, 2014

OUTFIT: Eyelet, paisley and cognac

Ever since I made my fashion goals for this spring season (see that post), I've been trying to achieve the pastel on pastel look and/or the shades of pale/white look.  Well, I didn't get there today, but I'm getting closer.  I've also managed to identify what items I'm missing to reach my goal.  Baby steps, people.

This look had some spur of the moment elements (eyelet shirt) thrown in, and some planned elements that were changed prior to the photo (necklace), but I liked how it came out in the end.  Now I just need a pale shoe, a pale skirt, and I could re-create this look in shades of pale!

Oufit details follow pictures.





WITHOUT JACKET (More appropriate for the 80+ degree weather):





OUTFIT DETAILS:

Jacket: MNG by Mango via ebay (more on that soon) (similar)
Shirt: Old Navy (similar)
Skirt: J. Crew Factory, thrifted (patterned pencil skirt)
Shoes: Franco Sarto via Nordstrom Rack (similar)
Belt: American Eagle, thrifted (similar)
Necklace: Urban Outfitters (similar)



No comments:

Post a Comment