Monday, May 19, 2014

OUTFIT: Moto and maxi

A simple 3-part outfit idea: jacket, tee, skirt; but I like that the moto jacket is a change from my usual blazer.  I think I like it better without the scarf, but the weather was cool (okay, cold) the day I wore this for my volunteer work, so the scarf was useful.  You can't see them well in the photos, but I also liked the contrast of the classic pearl stud earrings I wore with the "tough" moto jacket.  And, as you may have noticed, I'm obsessed with my new bag.  It does really seem to go with everything, though!  Navy, white, cream, red, bright blue, neon pink (a maroon combo coming soon).  Drink my neon kool-aid, you'll like it...

Outfit details follow pictures.





OUTFIT DETAILS:
Cream moto: MNG by Mango via ebay (similar)
Tee: Boden (exact)
Skirt: Old Navy (exact)
Shoes: Steve Madden via ebay (similar)
Bag: Marc Jacobs via Nordstrom Rack (save, splurge)
Earrings: pearl studs (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment