Thursday, May 15, 2014

SNEAKY STORAGE: Laundry hamper repurposed to big toy storage


I haven't done a home post in a while, and, although I enjoy the outfit blogging, I don't want to be limited to only that kind of design.  There may be more home posts coming, as I move into a new home and find new needs and ways to meet those needs.  Let me know if you'd like to see more or less of that!

Here's a maybe not super creative storage idea, but one I've found very useful.  Big toys take up so much space, and I really don't like clutter on the floor, for practical and design reasons.  So, trying to use something I already had - a laundry hamper, I repurposed it to hold all of Gavin's large truck toys that were lined up on the floor.  Now I don't have to individually move each truck in order to clean the floors.  (Now I have no excuse for dirty floors, right?)

BEFORE:


AFTER:

No comments:

Post a Comment