1. Moving sucks. I forgot how much. And that was with Mike doing tons of the yucky stuff I usually had to help do (changing utilities to new address, moving the heavy stuff, etc....)
2. Moving is exhilarating. I love purging stuff (post coming on my love-hate relationship with stuff, in case you care), and it's fun to have a reason to redesign and rethink your room arrangements.
3. I really hate it when I can't find my lip balm.
4. The definition of living like an animal? Having to live without a nightstand. I might as well be an animal. Sigh....
5. Apartment designers must not have to live in their designs. Otherwise they surely wouldn't place doors and windows in such a way that there is no way to arrange furniture in a normal, human, livable fashion. That's it. Apartment designers are animals. Or maybe from Mars. Or Martian animals.
6. I really really hate it when I can't find my lip balm.
7. Did I mention I can't find my lip balm?