Monday, May 5, 2014

OUTFIT: Casual printed pants worn two ways

I got these cute rayon printed pants over the winter (Old Navy has my number with their extra percent off email specials combined with my Banana Republic credit card rewards.  Sigh.) and couldn't wear them what felt like forever because of the cold.  Then, I kind of forgot about them.  Now, I'm hooked and I want a million pairs.  They feel like sweat pants and look cute.  Is there any better combo??

In the first photos, I had dressed them up with leopard flats and a black cardigan (in reality, those just happened to be the first things I grabbed when getting changed since we were expecting people to come over at any minute), but later I found my more relaxed shoes and used a denim jacket instead.  I think I would wear both outfits again.

So, yes, I really did wear both of these outfits.  No staged photos here (can't you tell, anyway?  I share my outfit mistakes and everything.  If those were staged, it would be quite sad...  Or maybe the sad part is the mistakes are real and not staged?).  Anyway, I guess I should be glad my lifestyle lends itself to multiple changes per day - more opportunities to stumble upon blog-worthy outfits I actually like to wear!

Outfit details and similar options available online follow pictures.

WITH LEOPARD SHOES AND BLACK CARDI:




WITH MOCCASINS AND DENIM JACKET:


OUTFIT DETAILS:
With cardi and leopard:
Sweater: thrifted (similar)
Tank: Caslon via Nordstrom (similar)
Pants: Old Navy (similar)
Calf-hair leopard shoes: Sperry via Nordstrom Rack (similar, check out this leopard/moccasin hybrid)

With denim and moccasins:
Same as above except items below
Jacket: Gap, thrifted (similar)
Moccasins: Minnetonka via DSW (exact)

No comments:

Post a Comment