Wednesday, May 28, 2014

OUTFIT: Moving day polka dots and stripes

Last outfit photo taken at my old house.  Pause for waves of nostalgia.  Okay, all better.

Did I really wear this on moving day?  Yes, but I didn't really move much that day.  Mike and a friend moved all the big stuff, so I just moved a few small loads, then did volunteer work that required a dressier outfit.  Never fear, I wouldn't really wear a skirt to move furniture....

Are you ready for summer?  A tee and pencil skirt is a great option to look chic and stay cool.  Simple but sophisticated.  You could always go with sandals to dress it down and make it even more warm-weather friendly.  Give it a try!  

Outfit details follow pictures.




OUTFIT DETAILS:
Tee: J. Crew Factory (similar)
Skirt: Old Navy (similar)
Shoes: Steve Madden via ebay (similar)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs via Nordstrom Rack (save, splurge)
Sunglasses: Cole Haan via Nordstrom Rack (similar)

1 comment: