Tuesday, February 24, 2015

OUTFIT: Neutrals - navy, gray and black remixed





OUTFIT DETAILS:
Activity: Volunteer ministry

Blazer: Merona, thrifted (similar)
Tee: J. Crew (exact)
Skirt: Athleta (similar)
Shoes: Dansko (exact)
Bag: Ann Taylor, thrifted (similar)
Hat: Stetson (similar)
Earrings: boutique long ago (similar)

Am I the only one who is so excited that navy and black are now acceptable to wear together?  I've been enjoying mixing navy, black and gray (over and over and over again!).  There's something about a mix of neutrals that I find classic, versatile and fresh - all at the same time.  What do you think?


PS Sorry for the crazy hair...  I had flat ironed it that morning, but the wind whipped it into a frizzy frenzy by the afternoon when I took these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment