Thursday, June 25, 2015

OUTFIT: Finding my style





OUTFIT DETAILS:
Activity: Family day at California Academy of Sciences

Jacket: Gap, thrifted (similar)
Tee: Forever 21 (exact) (reviewed here)
Skirt: Athleta, old (similar)
Shoes: Boden, thrifted (similar)
Bag: Ann Taylor, thrifted (similar)
Necklace & pendant: ebay (similar)
Sunglasses: Rayban (exact)
Bracelet: old (similar)

I don't have that many "out-of-the-house" days without a dress code (of sorts), so sometimes the style possibilities for those days overwhelm me.  But I'm finally learning how to adapt to San Francisco's changing "summer" weather, and figure out what is cute, comfortable and adaptable enough for whatever the day might bring.  Turns out I still like wearing a pencil skirt on those days, I just pair it with more casual pieces, like a denim jacket and a loose, faded tee.  Guess there's no getting away from that pencil skirt!

1 comment: