Sunday, June 7, 2015

OUTFIT: Black, navy and olive green




OUTFIT DETAILS: 
Activity: Meeting for worship

Blazer: Theory via ebay (similar)
Tank: thrifted (similar)
Skirt: thrifted (similar)
Shoes: Levity via DSW (similar)
Bag: Ann Taylor, thrifted (similar)
Belt: self-made using a vintage belt buckle from my grandmother (similar)

I have a theory that outfits made quickly often work out surprisingly well.  I wouldn't normally think of pairing navy and black with olive green, but as I went through several outfit tries this morning (mainly because I just wanted a comfortable skirt that was NOT a pencil silhouette), I ended up with this combination.  While it didn't photograph that well (I did try to adjust the belt buckle, but obviously not enough), it's definitely a color mix I will try again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment