Sunday, November 1, 2015

OUTFIT: Lace dress for fall




OUTFIT DETAILS:

Jacket: Old Navy (similar)
Dress: via ebay (similar)
Belt: thrifted (similar)
Booties: Bussola (similar color, exact boot in current colors)
Tights: Merona (exact)
Earrings: Robindira boutique in Petaluma CA (similar)
Watch: Michael Kors via eBay (similar)
Sunglasses: Ralph Lauren (exact)

This outfit was in my mind (with bare legs and cognac flats) for my wine country anniversary trip.  I ordered this dress particularly for that trip.  But, it was much too warm for a layered look, and the dress didn't fit well at that time.  So, I was thrilled to see this post on how to wear your lace dress for fall.  While this outfit didn't photograph all that well on me (not surprising given the silhouette - a tricky one for my body type), it felt really good to finally bring to fruition an outfit I'd been working on creating for several months.  And wearing a dress in a more casual way felt like something different.


No comments:

Post a Comment