Sunday, June 26, 2016

Tasseled sandals and beach bag




OUTFIT DETAILS:
Blazer: Tahari, thrifted (similar)
Top: Forever 21, purchased in store this season (similar)
Skirt: J. Crew via ebay (similar)
Shoes: LOFT (similar)
Bag: Old Navy (similar)
Earrings: vintage (similar)
Watch: Michael Kors via ebay (similar)

I still haven't decided whether I think this fancy-casual pairing of heels and skirt with a beach bag worked or not, but I'm okay with that.  Sandal weather comes around rarely in San Francisco, and I was so happy to have a chance to bare my toes that a coincidental color coordination (like that alliteration?) with my beach bag was too good to pass up.  As I sit in my house today watching the fog pass by, wearing my furry slippers, looking back on this sunny warm Sunday (just 7 days ago!) is a nice reminder of life past "June gloom" here in California.  It will come!  

Have you ever paired an item usually reserved for one type of occasion with something from another part of your closet?  Do tell!





No comments:

Post a Comment