Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Wardrobe workhorse: Slouchy gray tee





OUTFIT DETAILS:
Jacket: Tulle via ebay (similar)
Top: Marshall's (similar)
Jeans: LOFT (similar)
Shoes: Via Spiga via ebay (similar)
Earrings: vintage (similar)
Watch: Lucien Piccard (similar)
Sunglasses: Forever 21 (similar)

This tee is one of those wardrobe items I would never have said I "needed".  I wasn't in the market for a stubby, slouchy gray tee at the time, but I have blessed the decision to buy this tee so many times since then.  And, although this one is starting to see signs of wear, a gray relaxed tee has now become part of my "must-have" wardrobe list, so it will be replaced, not just retired.  I've worn this top in other ways, some of which have appeared on the blog (here, here, here...), but more of which didn't.  I've combined it with shorts, a pencil skirt, blazers, field jackets, you name it!  Have you discovered the versatility of the gray tee yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment