Friday, September 5, 2014

OUTFIT: Sometimes more is more (or at least have some fun!)







So, I'm happy to report that  no one was harmed in the shooting of these photos.  Just perhaps your eyes from viewing them.  Deal with it....  This is just me actually having fun with fashion.  It's not a great outfit, nor are they great photos, but they do capture a moment where I just spontaneously wanted to play dress-up.  Do you ever feel that way?  I rarely do, especially lately, so it was fun to just jazz up the outfit I was already wearing with some over-the-top (for me, anyway) layered jewelry and a clashing lip color.  I didn't own the shoes I wanted to wear, which was just a classic black stiletto closed-toe pump (although I have since rectified that via ebay), but somehow I was just in the mood to play a part.  Gavin thought it was a blast to go outside to take pictures at his bedtime, and we had a fun, goofy time (as the second picture especially shows).  

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Activity: Being silly

Shirt: thrifted (similar)
Tank: Caslon via Nordstrom (similar)
Skirt: Old Navy (similar)
Shoes: Ralph Lauren via ebay (similar)
Bag: vintage Gianni Versace (similar)
Neckaces: gifts from Egypt and Nepal (similar, similar, similar)
Earrings: sterling silver ball studs (similar)
Bracelets: vintage (similar, similar, similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment