Wednesday, September 17, 2014

OUTFIT: Casual light blue and olive (and a bit on color bravery)





OUTFIT DETAILS: 
Activity: Children's storytime and visit with Bita (grandpa)

Jacket: Old Navy (similar)
Lace top: thrifted (similar)
Blue tee: Lands' End (similar)
Pants: Old Navy, refashioned to take in calf area (exact)
Flats: Nine West, thrifted (similar)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (similar)
Earrings: Renegade Craft Fair, Chicago (similar)

If you had told me you could pair olive and light blue, I might have looked at you strangely.  Yet I like this combination in this outfit.  And I especially liked being brave enough to try new color combinations, something at which I haven't always excelled.  What about you?  Tried any new color or style combinations that worked out?  Share, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment