Monday, September 22, 2014

OUTFIT: Floral, pink, burgundy with cream moto






OUTFIT DETAILS:
Activity: Volunteer work

Cream moto: MNG by Mango via ebay (similar)
Tee: Lands' End (similar color)
Skirt: Athleta (similar)
Scarf: Vanity (similar, similar)
Shoes: Jeffery Campbell via Nordstrom rack (almost exact style on sale!, save)
I'm not sure how I feel about this outfit.  Maybe you can give me your opinion?  On the one hand, I like the contrast of the sweet floral scarf with the moto jacket.  On the other, I'm not sure the shoes were the best choice - but what would have been better?  

Also, you can see from the photo below that I planned this with a brown top, but it was too warm for a turtleneck, so I had to rethink my choice in the morning, and I feel like the pink was maybe a bit too sweet?  Anyway, don't think I'll repeat this outfit exactly as pictured, but liked some elements of it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment