Monday, August 31, 2015

OUTFIT: I heart olive pants





Jacket: Old Navy (exact style in current colors) 
     I reviewed this jacket in this post, and just bought another in the olive color
Tank: Old Navy (similar)
Pants: Paige via ebay (similar)
Shoes: Cole Haan via ebay (similar)
Bag: Dooney & Burke via ebay (similar)
Earrings: vintage (similar)

The fog descended in a gorgeously mysterious fashion the afternoon I took these photos.  I was hoping to capture the tendrils of mist curling through the trees near our house, but instead, all that shows is a light gray sky.  In reality, it was so foggy that you couldn't see the cars in front of you!  While it does a number on the hair, it is fun to feel like you live in the clouds as you watch them float by just outside your window.  And, for my heat-hating San Francisco-loving friends, the fog helped bring the "steamy" temperatures in the high 70s back down to our usual safe and familiar 60s.

As the rest of the Northern Hemisphere heads into the autumn weather that is San Francisco all year, at least my outfit choices will start to make sense for others!  In any case,  I plan to wear the heck out of these olive pants (I do plan to hem them a bit shorter, I realize they are a little long for me...).  That's the sum total of my fall plans.  (Not even close, actually, but it sounded dramatic.)  

In case you've a hankering for olive pants yourself, here are some fine, upstanding options in various price ranges.  I must point out that the abundance of options seems to confirm that this particular wardrobe craving of mine is not just my own personal style wish, but a bona fide fashion phenomenon.  (Here endeth my overly syllabic sentences.)


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this outfit! That jacket and those shoes are amazing! I found the same on this site Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete