Tuesday, March 17, 2015

OUTFIT: Spring pastels





OUTFIT DETAILS:
Activity: Volunteer ministry

Jacket: Old Navy (exact) (reviewed in this post)
Top: ebay (similar)
Skirt: Old Navy (exact) (reviewed this post)
Boots: Bussola (sold out - similar)
Bag: Ralph Lauren (sold out - similar)
Earrings: ebay (similar)
Necklace: ebay (similar)

I've been slowly collecting lighter and brighter outfit ideas and wardrobe items over the past few months, even though I haven't worn many of them yet.  This is my second try for a light pink top, and I still don't think I quite have what I'm looking for (plus the scoop neck is too low, a chronic problem for me), but I'm going to keep trying. (Thank goodness I can buy AND sell on ebay!)  And this skirt is much darker than the one in my ideal mental wardrobe.  But, sometimes progress is something to appreciate.  And eventually, I'll create an outfit in reality that matches the outfit in my imagination.  Until then, I'll enjoy the process...

No comments:

Post a Comment