Thursday, October 8, 2015

OUTFIT: Blush jeans








OUTFIT DETAILS:

Top: Nordstrom Rack (similar)
Jeans: LOFT, thrifted (similar)
Scarf: H&M (similar) - Just bought it in-store this week if you're interested, go check it out!
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell, thrifted (similar)
Bag: Vintage Coach via ebay (similar)
Bracelet: Guatemala vacation (similar)
Sunglasses: Ralph Lauren (exact)

Blush has been my new favorite color for a while now, so when I scored these blush jeans at a thrift store, I couldn't have been happier.  Then, when I discovered this gorgeous scarf with tones of blush, merlot, black, brown, and saffron at H&M a few days ago, I found my new "go with everything" basics for this fall.  I've already worn this scarf with a blush top, mustard skirt and merlot heels; with another blush top, merlot skirt and black sweater, and now with the black top and blush jeans above.  And I have more plans!  That's why, even though I made the (ridiculous) promise to myself that I had enough scarves, and certainly didn't need any more, I had to snatch this one up at first sight.  And I haven't regretted it for a moment.  While I like to consider myself a minimalist (well, working toward it), with the goal of having less clothes instead of more, I still have trouble passing up a beautiful scarf when I see it.  It's my kryptonite....

In case you're not so into scarves, I included a more minimalist look in the photos, too.  I suppose I could have added a long necklace for a bit of interest, but I liked how the simple look put the emphasis on the blush, black and taupe color combination.

What's your clothes-buying weakness?

No comments:

Post a Comment