Thursday, October 23, 2014

OUTFIT: Emerald for fall



OUTFIT DETAILS:
Activity: Meeting for worship

Jacket: vintage Bob Mackie (similar)
Top: J. Crew Factory (similar)
Skirt: J. Crew, old (exact in current colors)
Shoes: BCBG via ebay (similar)
Bag: vintage Coach (similar)
Necklace: ebay (similar)
Earrings: Stella and Dot (similar)

Excuse these terrible photos.  And the lack of posts this week.  I've been moving, but it hasn't been the lack of time to post but the lack of outfit photos to post.  With 1/2 of my closet in another state, and living out of a suitcase, along with the early darkness, my opportunities for "blog-worthy" outfits have decreased.  I tried getting this photo series in my hallway, rushing before we left for the meeting, but the result was less than stellar.

I must say I'm so excited to be reunited with my entire wardrobe in a few days, but for a different reason than I expected.  I'm actually planning to pare down even more than I did before the move, hoping to be presented with less clothing options every day.  Although my outfit choices have been more limited since I have only a few pieces with me, I'm amazed how much less stress this gives me.  I'm even considering trying a limited "capsule collection", perhaps like Caroline, although I admit that's scary to me!

What do you think?  Worth a try?  Blog-worthy?

No comments:

Post a Comment