Thursday, October 16, 2014

OUTFIT: Fall transition - Denim jacket, maroon top





OUTFIT DETAILS:
Activity: Can't remember, actually...  It's been that kind of week!  Casual day, I guess

Jacket: Gap, thrifted (similar)
Top: Madewell (similar, similar)
Skirt: Athleta, old (similar)
Shoes: Minnetonka (exact)
Bag: vintage Versace (similar)
Earrings: ebay (similar)
Cute little boy accessory: homemade

It's time to pull out the denim jackets and cozy moccasins!  This was actually after my silly foot escapades (this post), so these were my only comfortable shoes, but they fit the going into fall mindset.  I think they'd look great with leggings and a long, comfy sweater, too.  For those of you ready to hop into boots already, I understand, but 'round here, winter comes early and stays late, so I'm not in a hurry to rush into my truly fall gear yet.  We'll get there.  Soon enough...  Enjoy fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment